Prepare Taxes & Social Security In Retirement Course – White Bear Lake, MN
Advanced Registration is Required.
This is as 1-day tuition-free class.
Half of retirees apply for Social Security as soon as they become eligible at age 62, but by doing so, they may significantly and permanently impact their lifetime income and benefits. In today’s ever changing environment, tax rates in the future may be drastically higher than they are today. Our tuition-free class will focus on strategies to minimize the high impact of taxation, inflation, and volatility over the rest of your lifetime.
This class is designed to help retirees and pre-retirees learn how to:
•Understand the NEW Legislation that Changed Social Security Claiming Options
• Maximize your Social Security Payments
• Act When Rising Inflation Impacts Your Retirement
• Withdraw Retirement Funds in a Declining Market
• Apply Tax Strategies in a Down Market
• Avoid a 50% Tax on Your Required Minimum Distributions
• Build a Tax-Free Retirement
• Minimize or Eliminate the Taxation of Your Social Security Benefits
• Properly Diversify Your Tax Risk Among the Three Tax Structures
• Properly Use Estate Planning Techniques on Lessen or Eliminate the Tax Burden to Your Heirs