Contact the instructor at the end of this event to register for this class.
Advanced Registration is Required.
This class is designed to help retirees and pre-retirees learn:
– The basics of Medicare Part A & Part B
– How to determine if a Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plan is best in retirement
– How to bridge healthcare coverage, if retiring before age 65
– How to avoid the Medicare penalty, if working beyond age 65
– How to cover Prescription, Dental & Vision costs in retirement
– Traditional and Alternative methods to protect from the impact of Long- Term facility or home care costs
– How to protect your assets from the catastrophic costs of advanced age health issues